The way we get to know communities of people is to study them from many perspectives…their behavior, habits, rituals, motivations and attitudes…and it’s not always what meets the eye at first look. It takes a little extra curiosity to uncover truly meaningful insights.
At Adcom, we’ve built our consultative service around the following nine areas of expertise that steer our thinking based on a comprehensive view of your brand’s relationship with its audience.
We architect, design and bring to life experiences that amplify your brand vision. Our group of experiential artists and architects concept, plan and execute space-specific, virtual, digital and dimensional pieces that let your customers interact with your brand in fresh and exciting ways.
- Customer experience planning
- 3D modeling and design
- Photo realistic rendering of product or environment
- FIT planning, space planning
- Graphic design
- Architectural models
- Interior design
- Licensed architect
- Digital interactive development
- Exhibit design
- Environmental graphic installations
- Virtual environment creation
Our Brand Planning team is full of data-driven anthropologists, designers and storytellers seeking answers to the biggest questions in your industry. We develop a rich understanding of the perceptions, motivations, and emotions that drive consumer behavior through conversational approaches, and then deliver our insights in a way that’s approachable and actionable.
- Integrated marketing plans
- Brand planning
- Audience research/planning
- Data visualizations
- Data analysis
- Data sourcing/clean-up
- Workshop facilitators
- Workshop planning
- Persona development
- Customer journey mapping
- Messaging matrices
- Building brand platforms
We believe some stories are best told in 15 seconds. Our in-house studio handles everything from broadcast television to podcasts and everywhere in between. With years of experience in animation, motion graphics, 3-D rendering, live action video and photography, everything is on the table. In addition to our in-house team, we also have a vast network of lighting specialists, award-winning photographers, grips, video crews and food stylists at our fingertips.
- Content / production cost mix guidance
- Production mix planning
- Audio engineering
- Visual and audio capture and editing
- 2D motion graphics / animations
- 3D modeling animation
- Directing and producing through brand vision
- Set designing casting and location scouting
- Sonic branding (ownable audio cues)
- Content translation or transcription
- Podcast producing, directing and editing
- Sound design and original music creation / editing
It’s your data – use it wisely. Our Performance Marketing & Analytics team connects you with unique strategies and tools designed to extract the maximum potential from your data.
As a cross-functional group, we work with you to dissect data and uncover paths to goals, additional opportunities and help you tighten up forecasting. We don’t just look at individual data points, we find the connections in the data that yield insights into how to collectively harness the power of all their marketing channels and efforts. We develop quantifiable plans for our agency to execute against with results that are measurable.
- Data visualization and dashboard development
- Regression analysis – identify performance/channel drivers
- Forecasting and scenario planning
- ROI/ROAS analysis
- Offer and pricing testing and strategies
- Segmentation modeling
- Cross-channel strategies
- Campaign performance assessment
- Quarterly business reviews
- Lead scoring
- Enterprise data architecture audit
- Data roadmap development
Behind every great campaign is a group of “i” dotters and “t” crossers making sure every headline and visual gets delivered to the target audience as intended. Our specialists have decades of experience bringing complex campaigns to life, flawlessly, and across all channels. From resizing to technical writing, our Production team has the firepower to step in and become your back office creative support team.
- Messaging platforms
- Brand guides
- Graphic guidelines
- Digital ad development
- Photographic retouching
- Quality assurance
- Job/Ad trafficing
- Corporate identity
- Logo development
- Creative direction
- Collateral development
- Technical writing
If it’s online – we’re all over it. We develop UX strategies that create engaging digital experiences that are quick and easy to get into market. Most important, success is highly measurable.
- IA / UI
- UX Strategy
- User Journey Mapping
- Wireframing / Prototyping
- Usability Testing
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- Quality Assurance Testing
- CRM / Marketing Automation
- Database Solutions
- eCommerce Solutions
- Progressive Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Virtual & Augmented Reality Technologies
PR & Brand Advocacy
The press release isn’t dead. It’s just one tool in an expanding toolkit. Our Public Relations team develops powerful ideas and tells compelling stories that move at the speed of news. We focus on helping organizations evolve, promote and protect their brand and reputations through a wide variety of mediums. Our goal is to give our clients the confidence to lead, act with certainty and earn the trust of their stakeholders.
- Public relations strategy & management
- Brand advocacy
- Executive coaching
- Organizational media training
- Media relationship management
- Content writing / thought leadership
- Experts in skilled trades, specialty retail, and transportation
Through a sophisticated and intelligent approach, our team finds the right media mix for your specific audience. We don’t accept what media vendors offer. Instead, we work with them to provide tangible results – driving pay for performance contracts in sponsorships that have never been done before. We understand that not every lead starts at the bottom of the funnel. Awareness still has its place. But we’ve changed the game to ensure your awareness dollars are spent properly. We place the right message, at the right place, at the right time across the full customer journey.
Our Account Management teams are point guards with years of playoff experience. They operate with a deep understanding of your business and priorities. And, they distribute directional information agency-wide to ensure that your goals are met in everything we produce. This means keeping projects on-brand, on-budget and most important…on-time.
We manage ongoing campaigns and programs in a nimble way – throttling our approach to continuously deliver results. We also work alongside you to uncover new opportunities or double-down on what’s really working well. We do this in a way that’s collaborative, easy, productive and enjoyable. Our tools include detailed briefs, accurate estimates, scopes, status documents, project timelines, meeting agendas and so on – the stuff great work and happy partnerships are built on.
As an extension of your team, we build and maintain momentum for your brand and its strategic initiatives.
- Annual planning and strategy
- Account management and direction
- Channel management and integration
- Campaign development and management
- Event and promotion management
- Content and communications planning
- Distributed marketing
- Sales enablement
- Opportunity recognition
- Project management
- Financial management
- Integrated marketing